Patrick Tarry – Head Instructor
– Yondan: (4th Degree Black Belt): Shinshin Toitsu Aikido
– Chuden: Shinshin Toitsudo (Ki Development)
Bill Clifford – Assistant Head Instructor
– Nidan: (2nd Degree Black Belt): Shinshin Toitsu Aikido
– Shoden: Shinshin Toitsudo (Ki Development)
Mayumi Case (godan) – Head Instructor Emeritus
– Godan: (5th Degree Black Belt): Shinshin Toitsu Aikido
– Joden: Shinshin Toitsudo (Ki Development)
We offer regular classes two evenings a week and on Saturday morning.
- Tuesday: 6:30 – 8:30pm – Beginners Course/Intermediate Course/General Aikido class.
Please check our dojo calendar for current schedule. Those who completed our 4-week Beginners Course will attend the Intermediate class for 8 weeks.
- Thursday: 7:00 – 8:30pm – General Aikido/Test Technique class.
- Saturday: 8:00 – 10:00am – Guided open dan-level technique training.
Beginner’s Course (4 wk): $40.00 one-time payment to RKA, due on the first day of the course.
Intermediate Course (8 wk): $65.00 one-time initiation fee to Shinshin Toitsu Aikido Kai. Monthly dojo dues waived for 8 weeks. No student discount.
General Fee (for all registered members who completed Intermediate Course): $150 paid twice a year (March and September) and is prorated at $25.00/month for new students entering in the middle of a payment cycle.
- Full-time College Students: $75.00 twice a year
Non Discrimination Policy
Raleigh Ki Aikido does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.
Raleigh Ki Aikido is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.