Patrick Tarry – Head Instructor
– Yondan: (4th Degree Black Belt): Shinshin Toitsu Aikido
– Chuden: Shinshin Toitsudo (Ki Development)
Bill Clifford – Assistant Head Instructor
– Nidan: (2nd Degree Black Belt): Shinshin Toitsu Aikido
– Shoden: Shinshin Toitsudo (Ki Development)
Mayumi Case (godan) – Head Instructor Emeritus
– Godan: (5th Degree Black Belt): Shinshin Toitsu Aikido
– Joden: Shinshin Toitsudo (Ki Development)
We offer regular classes two evenings a week and on Saturday morning.
- Tuesday: 6:30 – 8:30pm – Beginners Course/Intermediate Course/General Aikido class.
Please check our dojo calendar for current schedule. Those who completed our 4-week Beginners Course will attend the Intermediate class for 8 weeks.
- Thursday: 7:00 – 8:30pm – General Aikido/Test Technique class.
- Saturday: 8:00 – 10:00am – Guided open dan-level technique training.
Beginner’s Course (4 wk): $40.00 one-time payment to RKA, due on the first day of the course.
Intermediate Course (8 wk): $65.00 one-time initiation fee to Shinshin Toitsu Aikido Kai. Monthly dojo dues waived for 8 weeks. No student discount.
General Fee (for all registered members who completed Intermediate Course): $150 paid twice a year (March and September) and is prorated at $25.00/month for new students entering in the middle of a payment cycle.
- Full-time College Students: $75.00 twice a year